cibernetic toilet literature

The result of travelling, looking and paying attention. A way not to forget. Aim: sharing, communicating, reflecting.

Friday, December 08, 2006

Breakthrough


It's the 24th November and it's the day where a major
underworld breakthrough is taken place according to
the Mayan Calendar.

Hope light and perspectives for transformation are
arriving to your under currents as much as mine,
because over my feet feels like chaos and disorder is
taking a collision that fuck the pain away, it tastes
so damn good!

I thought I would drop you a line from this fucked up
crazy world of mine while I cook tofu and broccoli on
cloud 18....I love cooking...cooking is mixing up all
this colours into a big picture of flavours and
textures.
I find so much inspiration for cooking in London,
every day new veggie dishes coming out of my
travelling influences..I got 3 types of different
curries, masalas, and chillies in my kitchen, smells
of garlic, coriander and basil, cumin seeds, gingers
and cardomons, paprika, cinnamon and nutmegs...Houch!
Ain't I a rich lady?

I sit in the living room of my house and ask myself to
be there just there quiet awaiting.I turn my phone
down, and wait for peace, calm and silence to arrive
to my mind. What I'm doing could be called a
meditation of some sort except that my mind is quickly
invaded by thoughts, memories, wishes and needs and I
rather take the moment as a prayer. So I sit and allow
those thoughts to be there without getting really
involved in them, just observing. I sit and pray.
I drop my thoughts again and focus on breathing.

The smell of curry arrives to my nostrils, there's a
sense of satisfaction in the onions fried in italian
olive oil, a taste of dryness and bitterness in my
heart, like a painfull dried tomato, and so I breath
deeply and extensively like the wind or the sea, in a
repetitive rhythmic pattern, that calms my nervous
system and reflects the cyclic presence within me.
My inner rhythm is now clear and the rice is boiled.

I feel connected and I stay near that force of nature
which is breath, life, myself as much as I can...
There's rats in the underground, cockroaches in the
art galleries, where's the backstage door?

Where's the door?

Westerns believe God belongs to another culture. They
don't understand God as part of themselfs due to the
misconceptions of all formed sectarian religions.
People have arguments as stupid as "do you believe in
God?". I mean Fuck me, yeah ? Am I judgemental or is
everyone just completely fucked up by their own
cultural believes or rituals?

It's hard to keep contact with ourselves when it's
hard to contact with each other. Cibernetic toilet
literature...How many of you have I actually touched
in the last 6 months? How many of us touched ourselfs?

And how much fear lives within each one of us to tell
the truth, to express our beliefs- cause we feel we're
being judged.
And in the end of the day the biggest judge is
ourself.

I got to go
smells burn
and I am decided
I am becoming a chef
not an artist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home